keskiviikko 24. lokakuuta 2007

Moonwalk

Yesterday at work I was bored (not the first time that has happened though..). The floor was a bit slippery from all the candle stuff so I decided to try moonwalk. It didn't go so well, but hey, I still have two weeks to learn it. Maybe the reason for me to have this job is to learn moonwalk. Everything in this world has a reason, everything happens for a reason. I got a crappy (I mean interesting and challenging, if you read this dear boss.. I just have to pretend like I don't love the job, otherwise my friends would get really jealous) job because I am meant to learn moonwalk. Slide your feet, babe!

I got a Facebook account and even added more friends there, just to get more readers for my blog. My plan didn't work, there's still no comments on any of my intelligent and wonderful posts. Hmph! Fine, don't let me know you are reading this. I'll throw a sheep at you on Facebook!!! Take that! Yea!

2 kommenttia:

Taru kirjoitti...

ehkä juuri kuukävely, tai sen opettelu on syy siihen, miksi työskentelet havilla.

älä sure, kyllä tätä blogia luetaan. hieman viiveellä tosin.

Berni kirjoitti...

yeaaaaaah gimem the sheep ... YESH YESH i need it sheep sheeeeep ...



u learn moonwalk ? hmm ... sounds like fun Oo


and YAAA I READ UR BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!


im one of the 2 people that enjoy read it :D